- 100% Cotton
- The item is available without tassels / fringes
- Wash Instruction - Cold Machine Wash/Dry Clean. DO NOT BLEACH
Add a rich yet pleasing and an ethnic feel to ceiling or wall of your room, dining / drawing hall with this. Black and White Tapestries Elephant Mandala Hippie Tapestry Indian Traditional Throw Beach Throw Wall Art College Dorm Bohemian Wall Hanging Boho Queen Bedspread cotton handmade wall hanging.
Color: As shown with Black and white tones Specialty and Uniqueness: *********************** Go for a dramatic makeover of your wall and this tapestry would become a conversational piece of art. A must have in any season for all traditional savvy's. This is a rare beauty not to be missed, a genuine collector's item & the result of masterly workmanship. Each tapestry has got its unique imperfections.This is what is marked or called as registration error by the printers and experienced artisans, and are intentionally included on the screen print to simulate traditional prints and natural look. These elegant design tapestries are hand or screen printed on 100% cotton, in spacious but child free and smoke free factories.
Fabric : 100 % Cotton Origin : Rajasthan (India) Brand :
A Perfect Gift for all the age groups and it is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
Round Tapestry by Bless International (TM) with Exclusive Copyright Free eBook
Indian Craftsmanship at its BEST: Amazingly Hand Crafted by Local Artists.
Exclusive - Bestseller eBook on health and wealth management "Health Rich Wealth Rich"
USE: Great for Wall hangings, Dorm Decorations, Beach Throws, Picnic Blankets, Porch Hangings, Table Cloths, Bed Spreads, Sofa Covers or a Perfect Gift for any Occasion!
- Beautiful Indian Screen Printed Cotton Indian Peacock Mandala Tapestry.
- The fabric has White Dyed washed and on top of the Indian Peacock Mandala Tapestry Design was screen printed in sharp color.
- This gorgeous piece of art can be used as Bedspread, Bed Cover, Table Cloth, Curtain and of course as a Tapestry or a Wall Hanging.
- This Tapestries are completely screen printed in traditional Indian method and takes around a week to complete. 100% Cotton - This tapestries are printed, not quilted or woven. They are hippie Indian tapestries. Thin as sheet. Good, tight power loom construction. Hemmed edges.Each tapestry has its unique imperfections. In some cases what printers would call registration errors are intentionally included on the screen print to simulate hand woodblock prints.
Note: Actual Images of items in indirect sunlight are shown above. We follow WYSIWYG "What you see is what you get". The original color of items which you buy may differ minutely from the images due to camera capture sensitivity, lighting & even your system screens, so there may be a minor possibility in change of brightness & contrast. Depending on the size of products there may be dimension variation because products are made by hand and also variation in weight due to moisture, dryness, gravity and different measuring machines.